Thursday, November 17, 2011

D-Day

     Tomorrow is D-Day. Well, actually technically today was D-Day, aka "dump day."  That basically means that if you have a significant other and you want to break up with them, today is the last day to do it before the holidays and still maintain any shred of respect.
     However.  Tomorrow is my own separate dooms day because I find out whether or not I get accepted into my favorite college and top choice in early action.  Even if I get deferred, it's not the end of the world because I can re-apply regularly in January.  But I want to find out so bad, but I'm terrified at the same time.  This letter tomorrow carries a lot of weight.  Especially since I haven't applied anywhere else. Holy crap.
I'll either be super happy, or deeply depressed. T - 11 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment